POLICY OF COOKIES
Dr Irena Eris Cosmetic Laboratories cookies policy:
1. Cookie files are computer data, specifically text files, which are stored in the website user's computer or other access device and are designated to help the user's browser navigate through kosmetyki.drirenaeris.pl website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, time of storage in the computer or other access device and a unique number. Cookies which can be used in the Internet sites and webpages are associated uniquely with the browser of the particular computer (the user is anonymous), without disclosing the user's name or surname.
2. The subject that places cookies in the Service User's computer or other access device and gains access to them is the operator of the Dr Irena Eris Cosmetic Laboratories (Laboratorium Kosmetyczne Dr Irena Eris Sp. z o.o., ul. Armii Krajowej 12, 05-500 Piaseczno).
3. Cookies are used for:
- preparing statistics which help to understand how users use the particular website, which allows for improvements in its structure and content;
- adjusting the content of websites to user's preferences and optimizing the use of the website; in particular cookies allow recognizing the website user's computer or other access device and appropriate displaying of the site, adjusted to the user's individual needs;
- optionally sustaining the user's session after logging in thanks to which the user does not have to enter his or her login and password on every subpage.
4. Two elemental types of cookies are used by the kosmetyki.drirenaeris.pl webpage: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the user's computer or other access device until he or she logs out, leaves the webpage or switches off the software (the Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the user's computer or other access device for the period of time specified in the cookies' parametres or until they are deleted by the user.
5. In many cases the software used for browsing the Internet webpages (the Internet browser) allows storing cookies in the user's computer or other access device by default. The webpage users can adjust their cookies settings at any time. Particularly, they can adjust setting in their Internet browser so that to block the acceptance of cookies by default or to notify about every-time placing of cookies in the website user's computer or other access device. Detailed information regarding possibilities and ways of adjusting cookies settings are available in the software settings (the Internet browser).
6. Cookies placed in the user's computer or other access device can also be used by subjects collaborating with the website's operator.
7. More information regarding cookies is available in the "Help" section of the Internet browser menu.